Apimaye 7 Frame Nucleus BoxModel: 220111-US
Designed to succeed
The insulated 7 frame bee hives are perfect for the hobby and commercial beekeepers, young and elderly beekeepers. This beehive can be divided with a division board (not included in this listing) to house 2 separate colonies and used as mating nucs. They have 2 separate color coded entrances and 2 separate top feeders allowing sugar syrup, candies and pollen patty feeding at the same time. It is the best insulated & ventilated nuc available.
Unite your forces
Possibility to nest 2 queens in a single nuc box for the emergency queen losses, to rear your own queens or to combine two weak colonies during fall and winterize as a single strong colony. When the separator (not included) is in use, the nuc box can only hold 6 frames, 3 on each section. Without the separation board it holds 7 deep Langstroth frames. Another great feature is its exdendability, since an additional Apimaye Nuc Super may be added to have two strong colonies producing in a single hive.
Lightweight & Practical
The nucs are easier to lift and to inspect the brood chamber, lighter than full size 10 frame supers, and bees overwinter better in the 7 frame hives.
They feature the same latches for the supers and top cover for easy transportation. All the beehives have plenty of ventilation holes to prevent moisture build up inside the hive. Any Langstroth standard plastic, wooden or Apimaye handy frames will fit in these hives. All the outer walls and the hive covers are insulated to keep the colonies warmer in the cold climates.
- Best rated beehives on Amazon and 1st place winner in Beehive Innovations Award in Apimondia International Apicultural Congress now in nuc size
- Easiest bee hive to work with for both beginners and professional beekeepers. Assembled and doesn’t need to be painted. Easy to open and inspect, move or feed the bees, and fighting Varroa mites and small hive beetles
- Insulated to withstand extreme weather, and designed to prevent moisture buildup inside the beehive. Bees can survive colder winters consuming less honey, and spring build up is much faster.
- Standard features include screened bottom board perfect for fighting Varroa mite and small hive beetle, split hive entrance with entrance reducers, division/uniting board, and 2 top feeders for left and right side of a split hive
- You can have a single 7 frame hive or two 3 frame colony with the division board in the center. Perfect for queen rearing and splitting hives for bee sales
Please note that this listing does not include any frames or separator.
Also available is the Apimaye 7 Frame Nucleus with Separation Board & 6 Handy Frames